Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture, and adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities. *
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
Stories need to be shared.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Ready to take your photos to the next level? Check out our time-limited trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Creative Cloud Photography plan member benefits:
Take your photography further.**
• Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world's best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
• Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
• Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
• Craft amazing video stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Premiere Clip.
*Shoot-through presets require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later support. The in-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
**Available only as a time limited trial or with a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription.
Can access your Multimedia means Adobe Lightroom CC APK may change your audio settings, take pictures and videos or record audio. Alternative camera apps require this right in order to take photographs. Theoretically, a malicious app can secretly take pictures and distribute them on the Internet but, in practice, it's quite hard for an app to operate your camera.
Can access your USB storage means Adobe Lightroom CC APK may modify or delete the contents of your USB storage or read the contents of your USB storage. If an app asks for this permission, it can acess your entire memory, and read, edit and delete your data. You should be very wary of apps asking for this permission. In combination with access to the Internet, an app could upload private photos to a website. A special note: all apps are granted this permission in any Android operating system below Android 1.5. You've got to be extra careful if you're working with an older version of Android.
May share your location means Adobe Lightroom CC APK may precise location (GPS and network-based) or approximate location (network-based). This permission tells the app where you are, located by GPS satellites. It is needed by navigation or location-based apps, but could also be abused for advertising purposes.